How to register to bid online at Bålsta Auktionshall
Welcome to Bålsta Auktionshall!
1. Register to bid online! Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, VAT-number/National Insurance number, telephone number and email-address.
2. Welcome to Bålsta Auktionshall! We will send you an email with your customernumber and a password. Your account will let you place bids on antiques, furniture, collectibles etc.
3. Place your bid! Please note that the bid is binding and that our commission fee of 20% incl. VAT and a hammer fee of 40 SEK incl. VAT will be added to the winning bid. (For example; the winning bid is 1000 sek, you will pay 1240 sek)
4. Congratulations, you have won the bidding! Within a week from closed auction you need to pay and pick up your item. If you can't collect the item personally, we can offer you several transport solutions at an additional charge. The payment can be made from abroad to Sweden via:
IBAN SE83 8000 0830 5500 4285 7045
1. Smaller items Smaller items can be sent via postal service. Please contact our customer service email@example.com or on +46 171 53450.
2. Larger items
Larger goods and more fragile items can be transported weekly with Artmove.se to the central of Stockholm, Malmö, Gothenburg and Helsinki and other places in Europe. Please contact our customer service firstname.lastname@example.org or on +46 171 53450.
3. After payment of the item you can of course contact a transport company of your own choice if you wish. Please inform our customer service email@example.com or on +46 171 53450.